Government of Punjab envisages to develop State-of-the-Art infrastructure & technology in the food processing industry and facilitate end to end linkage, from the farmer to the consumer
- Punjab, India
- Project Cost:
- US$ 15 Million
- Project Location:
- Project Promoter:
- Punjab Agro Industries Corporation Limited
- Opportunities for Engagement:
- · Funds
- · Development
- · Technology
- Project Area:100 Acres
- Best-in-class Infrastructure like Roads, Street lighting, Sewerage, Drainage, Common Effluent Treatment Plant, Parking bays, Laboratory & Incubation centre, Dry Warehouse, Cold Chain, Spiral Freezer etc.
- Robust Rail/ Road connectivity.
Through One Stop Office – Punjab Bureau of Investment Promotion
Current Status : Available
- Mega Food Park, Ludhiana is developed.
- The allotment process has started
- Big players like M/s Godrej Tyson, M/s Iscon Balaji Foods and M/s Meat Masters have already started construction.